Silicon molybdenum rods are made of molybdenum disilicide powder
Silicon molybdenum rods are made of molybdenum disilicide powder. Molybdenum disilicide is a kind of mesophase with the highest silicon content in Mo-Si binary alloy. Because Mo, Si atomic radius of the difference is not large, electronegativity and relatively close, molybdenum disilicide is a metal with a strict chemical composition, is a body-centered cubic structure, metal bonds and covalent coexistence, which has a metal and ceramic Double characteristic.
Its main features are:
(1) higher melting point (2030 ℃);
(2) excellent high temperature oxidation resistance (equivalent to silicon-based ceramics);
(3) in a certain temperature range, with the temperature rise its strength remains unchanged;
(4) lower coefficient of thermal expansion and good electrical and thermal conductivity;
(5) brittle at room temperature. In order to improve the toughness of the disilicate phase electrothermal material, addition of ZrO2 and other toughening materials in the material, the toughness of the product is obviously improved.
In the silicon molybdenum rods to add Zr02 and other toughening materials, can improve the toughness of the product. The use of vacuum training and high pressure extrusion molding process can effectively control the product porosity, improve product strength. The use of special welding materials and new welding process can completely solve the problem of hot and cold end desoldering.
Molybdenum disilicide heating element as a new generation of multi-purpose electric components, has been used in countries around the world. At present, the international production of molybdenum silicate electric components production technology has reached a high level. Such as the Swedish company Kangtaier developed components with good toughness, according to the need to change the shape at random, and our country is still unable to do so. This will be our future research direction.